Pharmaceutical companies do not (legally) have to sell you the best cure for anything.
Instead, they sell you the most profitable,
even if it's only slightly effective
and has terrible side-effects.
Doctors work with, and are influenced by pharmaceutical companies
Home Remedies that Really Work
- Health at any age using low-cost natural cures.
- Natural home remedies are cheap, easily available and cannot be patented. This means pharmaceutical companies try to discredit them.
- These traditional natural remedies and cures are highly effective, have been used for centuries and have no side-effects. They are quite safe when used properly. They will save you time, money, and the awful side-effects of over-the-counter medicines and prescription pharmaceutical drugs.
Healthy, fully functional longevity for everyone
- Take my biological age test. Your biological age is is the age that most normal people would be when they have a body and mind similar to yours. Another test estimates how fast you are aging, given your current habits.
- Take the ayurvedic body type test. You'll get an uncannily accurate assessment of your problem areas, and a detailed list of recommendations of the foods, climate, work-style, relationships, exercise level, lifestyle and much more, that will suit you.
- Ailments & Remedies. Traditional, natural, effective home remedies that REALLY work! See participants comments and votes on which natural cures work best.
- Grow Youthful, A Practical Guide to Slowing Your Aging will show you everything you can do today, at this stage in the evolution of anti-aging research, to slow or even reverse your aging. Learn how you can improve all your facilities - both physical and mental - and grow more youthful as you age.
- Grow Youthful Recipe Book uses all the important principles for great health and longevity. Simple recipes to keep you slim and youthful.
- Subscribe to free newsletter. Keep up to date with the latest research in aging, food and healthy remedies for life extension.
How to slow your aging
Research shows that it is possible to live well beyond 100 years. Importantly, your later years need not be feeble years of senility. We'll show you how to lower your biological age by 5, 10 or even 20 years
(random selection each time you view)
"I just wanted to commend you on your recipe book. I love the selection of recipes, the layout is great with easy to
understand instructions and wonderful straightforward advice. I have a twelve year old son who is a Type One diabetic and have spent
the last six years researching food and alternative therapies, always believing his condition stems from a large dose of antibiotics
given to him in hospital after an accident when he was three. (I have managed to avoid them altogether for my fifteen year old
son) I have incorporated fermented food into our diet to a small degree already, but your recipes will help me a great deal.
I have already made two batches of kombucha from a starter I also purchased from you recently. Thanks again!"
Gillian, Perth, Australia
"I am throughly enjoying your book! I'm sending lots of people to your website ... And let you know my results have
been nothing shy of miracles ... I'm so grateful to people like you that make my life so much richer in health, mind, and
Theresa Marie, Logan, Utah, USA
"Your book is terrific. I'm gaining a lot from each chapter even though I have already done a fair amount of reading prior to buying
your book. Your advice on how to exercise properly is probably the most helpful to me and is information I haven't been able to obtain
elsewhere in a way that makes total sense and doesn't contradict itself. However all the chapters clarify things I thought I knew but
didn't understand well enough to put into practice. Many thanks"
Amanda. Bentleigh East, Melbourne, Australia
"Loved your book - subtle references to physical immortality permeate it. Particularly liked the section on Living the Life You
Dr Janni Lloyd, Perth, Australia
Today's Quote (updated daily)
Your immune system acts as a sensory system. You may not be able to smell an infection, but you can feel subtle warnings well before there are any objective signs of an illness. Think of your immune system as having feelings.
David Niven Miller