Natural cures - the low cost way to perfect health!
- Do effective remedies and good health need to cost a lot of money? (or any money?)
- Are pharmaceutical drugs better than natural cures or home remedies?
- Is modern high tech medicine better than traditional, time-tested, folk medicine?
There is a battle going on for your mind
Genuinely healthy foods and medicines are deliberately discredited or even outlawed. Cheap or low cost (or no cost) ways of caring for you and your loved ones are lost or forgotten.
People are taught and brainwashed to assume that good health is expensive. Big business does everything it can to hide the traditional, natural, cheap and really effective ways of caring for your body.
You can enjoy vibrant, happy and energetic health using nothing but natural cures, a natural lifestyle and high quality foods. Proven traditional folk remedies are superior in every way to modern high-tech drugs.
After you experience the joy of healing a long-suffered ailment with a natural cure, you'll prefer to use a home remedy every time rather than expensive, factory-made, patented pharmaceuticals that are so toxic and have so many side-effects that doctors must be licenced to prescribe them.
Here is one of the world's most comprehensive collections of natural cures and traditional remedies. Full list of ailments
Thirteen golden rules for profitable processed foods (black humour, but completely truthful).
1. Addictive. If you can make your foods addictive you will lock in profits, year after year. Your customers will also eat more. Sugar is the cheapest and most addictive ingredient, especially fructose or high fructose corn syrup. Other hard-to-give-up ingredients commonly used include highly-refined salt, caffeine, caseinates and casomorphins. Your goal is not to satisfy, but rather to induce repeated purchases.
2. Long shelf life. Ideally your food is tough and inert, so it won't be damaged in rough transport, and will last in harsh conditions for years. Avoid soft, delicate perishables which cut deeply into your profits because they need gentle handling, cooling, care and attention.
Six golden rules for profitable pharmaceutical drugs (more truthful black humour).
1. Do NOT cure the ailment! A cured patient is a lost profit stream.
2. Rapidly relieve the symptoms of an ailment immediately after taking a pill. Relief continues for only a limited time until the next dose is due.
3. Lock in the customer. Keep the patient as a customer for the remainder of his or her life. The best drugs are difficult to discontinue.
4. Have monopoly pricing. This is achieved with a secure patent, being available only under pharma company and doctor control,
Graduation address to new medical doctors.
Every new doctor needs to read this, and more importantly, every person thinking of going into medicine.
Congratulations to all of you as new doctors of medicine. It has been a long and hard journey, much longer than nearly every other degree you could have chosen. Even after your graduation today, you still have a year or two of internship, and perhaps years of specialisation if you so choose.
You were among the brightest, most intelligent school leavers. Those of you who started medicine as mature-age students passed all the tests,
Most supplements are not helpful, may even be harmful.
If you are:
- healthy, and have an effective digestive system
- live in an area that has rich soils with a good variety of trace elements
- live in a pristine area (not subject to high levels of pollution)
- enjoy a diet exclusively of local, ripe and organic foods
- eat a variety of nutrient-dense foods
Why I don't use sunscreens.
I personally do not use sunscreens, for several reasons. Remember, your body can absorb substances from your skin. Want to test that? Crush a clove of garlic and rub it on the soles of your feet. Put some socks on and leave it there for an hour. Then ask someone to smell your breath or under your arms. Garlic!
I do not trust the chemicals sunscreens contain, so choose not to put them on my skin.
I also have a saying that you should be willing to eat anything you rub onto your skin. Would you be willing to put your sunscreen in your mouth?
Tips for extraordinary health and long life.
Beware of advice when those giving that advice are making money out of it.
Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR)
Alkaline water - good or bad?
Attitude and traits for a long life
Bacteria, red meat, and heart disease
A list of remedies that big pharma and their medical friends would prefer to hide and discredit.
Apple cider vinegar
Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate)
Blood thinners (natural)
In Grow Youthful I detail many other remedies that are miraculously successful, but which few people know about.
Natural Home Remedies that Really Work
- Health at any age using low-cost natural cures.
- Natural home remedies are cheap, easily available and cannot be patented.
- These traditional remedies and cures are highly effective, have been used for centuries and have no side-effects. They are quite safe when used properly. They will save you time, money, and the awful side-effects of over-the-counter medicines and prescription pharmaceutical drugs.
How to enjoy effortless weight loss, vibrant health and tireless energy
- Ailments & Remedies. Traditional, natural, effective home remedies that REALLY work! Also comments and votes on which natural cures work best.
- Take my biological age test. Your biological age is is the age that most normal people would be when they have a body and mind similar to yours. Another test estimates how fast you are aging, given your current habits.
- Take the ayurvedic body type test. You'll get an uncannily accurate assessment of your problem areas, and a detailed list of recommendations of the foods, climate, work-style, relationships, exercise level, lifestyle and much more, that will suit you.
- Grow Youthful: How to Slow Your Aging and Enjoy Extraordinary Health will show you everything you can do today, at this stage in the evolution of anti-aging research, to slow or even reverse your aging. Learn how you can improve all your facilities - both physical and mental - and grow more youthful as you age.
- Grow Youthful Recipe Book uses all the important principles for great health and longevity. Simple recipes to keep you slim and youthful.
- Subscribe to free newsletter. Keep up to date with the latest research in aging, food and healthy remedies for life extension.
(random selection each time you view)
"I am so impressed with the book. WOW. Without sounding like a complete know all, I thought I had learned all there was to learn
about food. But I am reading and learning so much from your book. I really wanted to touch base and tell you how thrilled I am
Deb Humphries, Ashmore City, Brisbane, Australia
"I have been reading your book slowly over the last couple of months. It's a fantastic read and I have made numerous changes to the way
I eat as a result...I think that's why I found your book so great, because I related to the thought that I was doing the right thing by
my body and yet I was missing key concepts of health all over the place. I love how thorough the book is, as well as the holistic aspect
of covering health not just in food, but in breathing, exercise and attitude. I recommend it highly to friends!"
Izabella Hunt, Ashfield, Sydney, Australia
"My family refers to Grow Youthful as "our health bible". I am in my 70's and it is the best reference I have come across in many years
for everything important concerning health and long life"
Philomena Too, Singapore
"Open it at any page, and it will tell you a world of knowledge and wisdom"
Sunny Strobel, Perth, Australia
Today's Quote (updated daily)
...fine white flour has excellent commercial properties. It is quite stable, and has a long shelf life, keeping for years when kept free of insects and moisture.
I want to make the world a happier place by showing that natural health is the best way.
David Niven Miller