Pharmaceutical companies do not (legally) have to sell you the best cure for anything.
Instead, they sell you the most profitable,
even if it's only slightly effective
and has terrible side-effects.
Doctors work with, and are influenced by pharmaceutical companies
Home Remedies that Really Work
- Health at any age using low-cost natural cures.
- Natural home remedies are cheap, easily available and cannot be patented. This means pharmaceutical companies try to discredit them.
- These traditional natural remedies and cures are highly effective, have been used for centuries and have no side-effects. They are quite safe when used properly. They will save you time, money, and the awful side-effects of over-the-counter medicines and prescription pharmaceutical drugs.
Healthy, fully functional longevity for everyone
- Take my biological age test. Your biological age is is the age that most normal people would be when they have a body and mind similar to yours. Another test estimates how fast you are aging, given your current habits.
- Take the ayurvedic body type test. You'll get an uncannily accurate assessment of your problem areas, and a detailed list of recommendations of the foods, climate, work-style, relationships, exercise level, lifestyle and much more, that will suit you.
- Ailments & Remedies. Traditional, natural, effective home remedies that REALLY work! See participants comments and votes on which natural cures work best.
- Grow Youthful, A Practical Guide to Slowing Your Aging will show you everything you can do today, at this stage in the evolution of anti-aging research, to slow or even reverse your aging. Learn how you can improve all your facilities - both physical and mental - and grow more youthful as you age.
- Grow Youthful Recipe Book uses all the important principles for great health and longevity. Simple recipes to keep you slim and youthful.
- Subscribe to free newsletter. Keep up to date with the latest research in aging, food and healthy remedies for life extension.
How to slow your aging
Research shows that it is possible to live well beyond 100 years. Importantly, your later years need not be feeble years of senility. We'll show you how to lower your biological age by 5, 10 or even 20 years
(random selection each time you view)
"A thoroughly researched book that addresses many significant health issues, dispelling some favorite myths on its way! Free of hyperbole
and refreshingly sane, "Grow Youthful" sends us an inspiring message about health, the power of the mind, and aging"
Maneesha James (writer and meditation facilitator), Perth, Western Australia
"Your book is terrific. I'm gaining a lot from each chapter even though I have already done a fair amount of reading prior to buying
your book. Your advice on how to exercise properly is probably the most helpful to me and is information I haven't been able to obtain
elsewhere in a way that makes total sense and doesn't contradict itself. However all the chapters clarify things I thought I knew but
didn't understand well enough to put into practice. Many thanks"
Amanda. Bentleigh East, Melbourne, Australia
"I loved your (first) book and will be buying the latest updated copy asap.
It really is a wealth of information and so well researched. Anyone who reads this book will change their life, once you've read the
words they stay with you, you can't "un-ring the bell". It is such an informative, interesting read and it really does wake you up to
"healthy" eating and living. It's an awakening to how we contribute to and create our own "ageing" in every sense of the word. To
those people who say "i don't want to live forever, i'm here for a good time,not a long time" i would say this book is not just about
the incredible, vibrant longevity that is your birthright, it's about the quality of life you will create, the energy and vitality to
make your dreams come true, be the person you really are deep down inside and live the life you've always dreamed of, now that's worth
looking into no matter how long you plan on being around-which, as nature intended, is a very long time indeed!- Thank you David for all
the effort and passion you put into Grow Youthful"
Tina Bianchi (Melbourne, Australia)
"I practice many of the recommendations in your great book... I think it shows, yes?"
Ariel Kalma, Music director, Music Mosaic, Byron Bay, Australia
Today's Quote (updated daily)
The following foods are high in copper and people with copper accumulation will often crave them: chocolate, bakers yeast, haddock, shrimp, trout, liver, bran flakes, avocado, walnuts, pecans, peanuts, grapes and peanut butter. Copper is an antagonist to zinc, iron and manganese, so high copper levels inhibit your uptake of these minerals, particularly zinc.
David Niven Miller